AONT Student Membership
University of Plymouth
As a member you have access to the following services:
- Electronic membership card and unique ID number
- Networking opportunities for members on a range of topics
- Invited to attend free online and face-to-face AONT hosted educational events
- Access to our comprehensive calendar online calendar of CPD and training opportunities
- Exclusive members access to an online library of recordings of previous educational events
- Members area on AONT website hosting clinical templates and sample job specifications
- Library of evidence and list of relevant papers, published by theme
- Access to the AONT buddying scheme for insights, reflection and support
- Member support including access and equality issues
You can apply for free annual membership of AONT if you are a student of MSc Advanced Clinical Practice in Ophthalmology at The University of Plymouth. Simply provide your student number with your application. Annual membership ordinarily costs £20.
The MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice in Ophthalmology is a future-facing programme that prepares optometrists, orthoptists and ophthalmic nurses to work with a high level of autonomy as part of integrated healthcare teams, in both the primary and secondary care sectors.
The University of Plymouth has partnered with AONT to extend the benefits of membership to all students. This includes online access to exclusive AONT templates and resources.
Membership enquiries: https://aont.org.uk/membership
University of Plymouth MSc Advanced Clinical Practice in Ophthalmology: